- Cancellation Policies
- Custom Orders
- Delivery & Shipping
- Lost & Damaged
- Order Placement
- Payment Policies
- Return Procedures
How do I place an order?
- Orders can be placed via phone or at any of our showroom locations. Please contact those offices directly for hours of operation. You may also place orders via email to email@example.com or by clicking on the Inquiry page.
- Once your order is received we will email or fax you a rental contract and estimate. Please allow 1 to 2 business days for us respond to your inquiry.
- To confirm an order, we must receive the signed Job Order/Invoice and the completed Rental Contract Terms & Conditions Agreement with a valid credit card on file.
Do I need to make a deposit?
- We require a 50% deposit upon confirmation to reserve your linens.
Is there a minimum-order requirement?
- Wildflower does not require a minimum order on domestic orders. No order is too small or too big. We do require a minimum order on international orders overseas. Please contact us for a custom quote.
How do I make revisions to my order?
Even after you have confirmed your order, revisions can be made up to 14 days before the delivery/ship date. Simply contact your Wildflower Linen representative via phone, email or fax with your changes, and make sure you receive a confirmation reflecting the revision. Please see the Custom Orders tab for restrictions.
How can I obtain your prices?
Pricing inquires are welcomed by phone, email or fax at any of the Wildflower Linen offices. Please click on Contact for our locations.
How can I obtain a fabric sample?
Fabric swatches are available upon request through any of the Wildflower Linen locations. If you are not in the area of one of our locations, we will mail up to 7 free swatches via USPS mail. If you need them sooner, we can also express ship any fabric swatches via UPS for an additional cost.
Does Wildflower Linen accommodate custom orders?
- Yes, Wildflower Linen’s utmost desire is to make every event truly memorable by creating the right style for your occasion. Contact any of our offices and our representatives will assist you in making your event unique.
- Confirmation of “custom” orders requires a non-refunded 50% prepayment no later than eight weeks prior to the delivery/shipping date.
Can I receive a refund on a cancelled custom order?
A non-refund policy applies to all prepayments and final payments for all “special” or “custom” orders. There will be no refund for orders if production or processing costs have been incurred by Wildflower Linen.
How will I receive my order?
We currently offer hand delivery to Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, Santa Barbara and San Diego counties. We also ship via our primary carrier, UPS. If you would like to use your own shipping account, please let us know when placing your order. Please contact a Wildflower Linen representative for estimated delivery and shipping fees.
Can you deliver to other areas?
We may be able to deliver to other locations. Please contact a Wildflower Linen representative for specific requests.
Can I pick up my order?
Do you ship to events out of state and internationally?
Yes, Wildflower Linen ships nationwide and internationally. Shipping fees will be applied to orders based on quantity of boxes and weight of each. Shipping is processed with our primary carrier UPS. Clients will be responsible for all duties, taxes and additional fees for all international shipping orders.
When will I receive my shipments?
All orders are shipped to arrive two to three business days before your event. Note Wildflower Linen cannot be held responsible for any delays or mishandling caused by the delivery carrier or from any natural causes that might prevent the timely arrival of shipments, especially those for last-minute orders.
What is your payment policy?
- Wildflower Linen accepts American Express, Visa and MasterCard. A 50% deposit is required upon confirmation.
- All orders must be paid in full 14 days before the delivery/shipping date or the order is subject to cancellation.
Can I pay by check?
- Personal and business checks are accepted; however, a valid credit card must be on file for incidentals.
- An additional charge of $25.00 will be applied if checks are returned for insufficient funds.
Does Wildflower pick up the linens after the event?
- Yes, we offer pick-up services in all areas to which we deliver. Late-night and holiday charges may apply for any pickups after 6 p.m. and/or during public holidays.
- Wildflower Linen will provide a pre-printed air bill for the return of your rental items in the original boxes in which they were shipped. For larger orders we will provide one or more duffle bags.
- Step-by-step instructions, for UPS, will be included in the shipment. Please click here to view.
What is the deadline for the return of linens?
- All linens are due back at Wildflower Linen’s headquarters on the RETURN DATE indicated on your invoice. Usually the return date is the first regular business day after the event.
- An invoice will be issued and processed for payment of items not returned on or before the return date.
What happens if linens are missing after my event?
- All items will be thoroughly checked and re-counted upon their arrival to the headquarters warehouse. If any are not returned, our Returns Department will contact you regarding the missing linens. In the event they are not found, you are responsible for the cost of replacement.
What happens if linens are damaged?
- Damages include but are not limited to: burns, tears, mold or excessive melted wax on fabric, resulting in linens that are deemed by Wildflower Linen to be in unrentable condition according to our usual quality standards.
- Our Returns Department will contact you regarding any damaged items with an invoice.
- Damaged linens must be returned to Wildflower Linen as we retain ownership and rights to our styles and products. Payment applied for any damaged linen is not a purchase of that item.
Can I cancel my order at any time?
- Cancellation of an order must be made in writing at least 14 days before the delivery/shipping date.
- Please see “Custom Orders” for additional restrictions.
Will I receive a refund of my deposit?
- Prepayments will be refunded only if no production or processing costs have been incurred by Wildflower Linen.
- If an order is cancelled within 14 days of the delivery/shipping date, prepayments will not be refunded.
How to reach us in an emergency
If you need to reach us after-hours and need immediate assistance, please call 714.812.0388 or 714.746.6614 and we will be happy to help you.