Congratulations to Youngsong Martin, owner and creative director for Wildflower Linen for being noted as one of only 68 event professionals across American to be BizBash’s Most Innovative Event Pros for 2011. From elite fashion designer to leader in designer table linen and chair cover rentals, her innovative designs and cutting edge style has truly brought a whole new world of opportunities for the wedding and events industry.
Below is the Press Release for the local Los Angeles Most Innovative People.
For Immediate Release
BizBash Names 8 Los Angeles Professionals to its
Most Innovative People in Events List
Back row, from left to right: Raymond McCallister, Branden Chapman, Cara Kleinhaut, Suzanne Goin; front row: Youngsong Martin, Larry Abel, Craig Waldman, Carleen Cappalletti.
MAY 10, 2011 — In its first “Innovation Issue,” BizBash Media names eight Los Angeles event professionals to its list of the 68 most innovative people in the event industry. As the event business sees an influx of new ideas, technologies, and engagement strategies, these are the faces who are changing the face of the event industry.
“We looked for people who are affecting the way events work today, people who are creating new event models and ways to engage meeting attendees, and people who are at the forefront of how this industry is changing,” said Chad Kaydo, editor in chief of BizBash Media.
- Larry Abel & Raymond McCallister, partners, Abel McCallister Designs L.L.C. Built an entire Oprah Winfrey Show set entirely out of Godiva chocolate.
- Carleen Cappelletti, president, Bounce-AEG. Produces events like the Governors Ball and the MOCA gala.
- Branden Chapman, vice president of production and process management, the Recording Academy. Oversees all live music initiatives for the Recording Academy, including the annual Grammy Week events and productions.
- Youngsong Martin, founder and chief designer, Wildflower Linen, Buena Park, California. Redefining high-style, high-quality “designer” linens for the event rental industry.
- Suzanne Goin, chef and owner, Lucques Catering.Catered the Hammer Museum’s annual gala for 500 and the luxe SAG Awards dinner, which requires both camera- and tastebud-friendly fare, in addition to running Lucques and A.O.C. restaurants.
- Cara Kleinhaut, owner, Caravents Inc. Event Production & Design. Produces creative, bi-coastal, full-service events for clients like Elle, In Style, and Target.
- Craig Waldman, owner, 15/40 Productions Ltd., Hawthorne, California. Transformed the mundane red carpet arrival into a piece of art, now producing over 80 arrivals a year.
The article, “The 68 Most Innovative Event Pros,” is featured in the May/June 2011 issue of the BizBash New York and Los Angeles print and digital editions, revealed today, and will be published in its other market editions—Chicago, Miami/South Florida, Toronto—over the next month. The story goes live on BizBash.com today.
BizBash’s “Innovation Issue” also names the 10 most innovative brands that are using events as a crucial part of their marketing mix, including Target, Red Bull, and Coca-Cola.
The digital edition of the New York issue is available online at http://info.bizbash.com/Bicoastal0606NY.html.
For more information
Chad Kaydo, BizBash’s editor in chief, is available for additional comments, and BizBash can connect you to any of the “Most Innovative People” for interviews.
Founded in 2000, BizBash is the leading trade media for the event industry. Through its magazine, website, email newsletters, and trade shows, BizBash inspires effective events and meetings by sharing the latest ideas and strategies, providing essential tools and resources, and fostering community. BizBash serves the following markets: Boston, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami/South Florida, New York, Orlando, Toronto, and Washington.
Congratulations to Youngsong Martin and all her achievements! We are proud to have her not only as our leader, but as an inspiration for the events industry…all while making things extra pretty!!!
Trackbacks and pingbacks
آموزش طراحی سایت
... [Trackback] [...] Find More Informations here: wildflowerlinens.com/blog/bizbashs-2011-most-innovative-people/ [...]
... [Trackback] [...] Read More here: wildflowerlinens.com/blog/bizbashs-2011-most-innovative-people/ [...]
... [Trackback] [...] Read More: wildflowerlinens.com/blog/bizbashs-2011-most-innovative-people/ [...]
... [Trackback] [...] Informations on that Topic: wildflowerlinens.com/blog/bizbashs-2011-most-innovative-people/ [...]
... [Trackback] [...] Read More Infos here: wildflowerlinens.com/blog/bizbashs-2011-most-innovative-people/ [...]
Margaret Cunniffe and David Brown are Australian Fraudsters based in Melbourne Victoria that deceive real business people via Synergize Vip Vip Club and Connect Network Fundraise but are nothing more than con-artists.
... [Trackback] [...] There you will find 89375 more Infos: wildflowerlinens.com/blog/bizbashs-2011-most-innovative-people/ [...]
... [Trackback] [...] There you will find 25325 more Infos: wildflowerlinens.com/blog/bizbashs-2011-most-innovative-people/ [...]
... [Trackback] [...] There you will find 88733 more Infos: wildflowerlinens.com/blog/bizbashs-2011-most-innovative-people/ [...]
cricket games india
... [Trackback] [...] There you will find 35086 more Infos: wildflowerlinens.com/blog/bizbashs-2011-most-innovative-people/ [...]