FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Delivery & Shipping
Lost & Damaged
Terms & Privacy
How do I place an order?
- Orders can be placed via phone or at any of our showroom locations. Please contact those offices directly for hours of operation. You may also place orders via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the Inquiry page.
- Once your order is received we will email or fax you a rental contract and estimate. Please allow 1 to 2 business days for us respond to your inquiry.
- To confirm an order, we must receive the signed Job Order/Invoice and the completed Rental Contract Terms & Conditions Agreement with a valid credit card on file.
- We require a 50% deposit upon confirmation to reserve your linens.
Is there a minimum-order requirement?
- Wildflower does not require a minimum order. No order is too small or too big.
How do I make revisions to my order?
- Even after you have confirmed your order, revisions can be made up to 14 days before the delivery/ship date. Simply contact your Wildflower Linen representative via phone, email or fax with your changes, and make sure you receive a confirmation reflecting the revision. Please see the Custom Orders tab for restrictions.
How can I obtain your prices?
- Pricing inquires are welcomed by phone, email or fax at any of the Wildflower Linen offices. Please click on Contact for our locations.
How can I obtain a fabric sample?
- Fabric swatches are available upon request, at no cost, through any of the Wildflower Linen locations.
Does Wildflower Linen accommodate custom orders?
- Yes, Wildflower Linen’s utmost desire is to make every event truly memorable by creating the right style for your occasion. Contact any of our offices and our representatives will assist you in making your event unique.
- Confirmation of “custom” orders requires a non-refunded 50% prepayment no later than eight weeks prior to the delivery/shipping date.
Can I receive a refund on a cancelled custom order?
- A non-refund policy applies to all prepayments and final payments for all "special” or “custom” orders. There will be no refund for orders if production or processing costs have been incurred by Wildflower Linen
DELIVERY & SHIPPING
How will I receive my order?
- We currently deliver to Los Angeles, Orange, Santa Barbara and San Diego counties. All other areas will receive shipments via FedEx service. Please contact a Wildflower Linen representative for delivery and shipping fees.
Can you deliver to other areas?
- We may be able to deliver to other locations. Please contact a Wildflower Linen representative for specific requests.
Can I pick up my order?
- Orders can be picked up at our locations in Los Angeles (West Hollywood) and Orange County (Buena Park and Costa Mesa).
Do you ship to events out of state and internationally?
- Wildflower Linen ships nationwide and internationally. Shipping fees will be applied to orders of all sizes. Shipping is processed via FedEx Ground. Other services such as Overnight and 2-Day Express are also available upon request.
When will I receive my shipments?
- Normally orders are shipped to arrive one or two business days before your event. However, Wildflower Linen cannot be responsible for any delays or mishandling caused by FedEx or for any natural causes that might prevent the timely arrival of shipments, especially those for last-minute orders.
What is your payment policy?
- Wildflower Linen accepts American Express, Visa and MasterCard. A 50% deposit is required upon confirmation.
- All orders must be paid in full 14 days before the delivery/shipping date or the order is subject to cancellation.
Can I pay by check?
- Personal and business checks are accepted; however, a valid credit card must be on file for incidentals.
- An additional charge of $25.00 will be applied if checks are returned for insufficient funds.
Does Wildflower pick up the linens after the event?
- Yes, we offer pick-up services in all areas to which we deliver. Late-night and holiday charges may apply for any pickups after 6 p.m. and/or during public holidays.
- Wildflower Linen will provide a pre-printed air bill for the return of your rental items in the original boxes in which they were shipped. For larger orders we will provide one or more duffle bags.
- Step-by-step instructions, for FedEx, will be included in the shipment. Please click here to view.
What is the deadline for the return of linens?
- All linens are due back at Wildflower Linen’s headquarters on the RETURN DATE indicated on your invoice. Usually the return date is the first regular business day after the event.
- An invoice will be issued and processed for payment of items not returned on or before the return date.
LOST & DAMAGED
What happens if linens are missing after my event?
- All items will be thoroughly checked and re-counted upon their arrival to the headquarters warehouse. Missing linens will be charged to the credit card provided at three times the rental price.
What happens if linens are damaged?
- Damages include but are not limited to: burns, tears, mold or excessive melted wax on fabric, resulting in linens that are deemed by Wildflower Linen to be in unrentable condition according to our usual quality standards.
- Damaged linens will be charged to the credit card provided at three times the rental price.
- Damaged linens must be returned to Wildflower Linen as we retain ownership and rights to our styles and products. Payment applied for any damaged linen is not a purchase of that item.
Can I cancel my order at any time?
- Cancellation of an order must be made in writing at least 14 days before the delivery/shipping date.
- Please see "Custom Orders" for additional restrictions.
Will I receive a refund of my deposit?
- Prepayments will be refunded only if no production or processing costs have been incurred by Wildflower Linen.
- If an order is cancelled within 14 days of the delivery/shipping date, prepayments will not be refunded.
TERMS & PRIVACY
Welcome to the Wildflower Linen web site! Please take a few minutes to review these Terms and Conditions, as your rental or purchase of products or services from us constitutes your agreement to follow these Terms and Conditions and be legally bound by them.
This Web Site and all content contained herein are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Your use of this Web Site is at your sole risk and you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this Web Site. Wildflower Linen shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this Web Site.
Wildflower Linen is not liable for any information on our Web Site that may be deemed to contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions and availability. In addition, Wildflower Linen reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
HYPERLINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEB SITES
To the extent our Web Site contains hyperlinks to outside services and resources, the availability and content of which Wildflower Linen does not control, any concerns regarding any such service or resource, or any hyperlink thereto, should be directed to the particular outside service or resource.
By conducting business with, you agree to use Wildflower Linen's rental property in a careful and proper manner, comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and return Wildflower's property in the same condition as when you received it.
In the event that rental property is not returned, or is returned in a torn, burned or otherwise damaged condition, you agree to be responsible for replacement costs equal to three times the rental rate, plus the original rental charges. You agree to pay these charges upon receipt of the replacement billing or have them charged to your credit card and that Wildflower Linen retains ownership of damaged linen. In renting Wildflower Linen's product, you agree to assume all risk of loss and of damage from any cause whatsoever.
You acknowledge that all Wildflower Linen property rented by you is of a size, design and quantity selected by you and that you are solely responsible for all costs incurred by ordering errors, such as incorrect date of usage, color, quantity, sizes, etc.
Wildflower Linen does not make any representation, warranty, or covenant, express or implied, with respect to the availability, condition, quality, durability, or suitability of the rental property for your intended purpose or use. Wildflower Linen is not liable for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by your use of our rental property, by any inadequacy thereof, or defects therein. Therefore, you agree to wholly indemnify us and our officers against any claim, action, damages, and liability, including attorney’s fees, arising or connected with your use and/or possession of the rental property.
You understand that colors, fabric textures and transparencies displayed on this Web Site may vary slightly from actual fabric colors, likely due to differences in monitor calibration settings, and that Wildflower Linen is not responsible for visual discrepancies between the appearance of our product online and the actual product.
Wildflower Linen is committed to respecting your privacy and recognizing your need for appropriate protection and management of your personal information in the course of any transaction.
When you rent or purchase our products, you are required to provide some personal information, such as your name, shipping/billing address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, birth date, etc. We may need to contact you via phone, email or mail to address questions or issues specific to your order, entry, etc. and we retain the right to do so, even if you have opted to not receive communications from us.
Wildflower Linen commits to never share or sell your information to a third-party without your explicit consent. As an occasion warrants, we may contract with companies or persons to provide certain services including credit card processing, shipping, data management, production services, etc. and provide them with only the information required for them to perform these services on your behalf.
Although unlikely, in certain instances we may disclose your personal information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities that may be causing injury to you, to Wildflower Linen or to other parties. We may also disclose your personal information if we believe the law requires it be done.
You can visit the majority of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We may track the Internet domain address from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but individual users will remain anonymous.
We take all appropriate precautions to protect the security of your personal information that you may share with us via our Web Site. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Web Site, and you do so at your own risk.
Wildflower Linen is a registered trademark of Wildflower Linen, Inc. All of the content on this website is subject to copyright, trademark, service mark, trade dress and other intellectual property rights or licenses held by Wildflower Linen or our clients, vendors or industry partners. Your use of the trademarks, service marks, trade dress and copyrighted material displayed on this website is strictly prohibited.
Product and event photographs used on this Web Site are copyrighted by Wildflower Linen and/or used with the express permission of the copyright holders, without exception. Downloading, scanning, copying or other means of reproduction of photographs contained herein constitutes a violation and infringement of the federal copyright laws as they pertain to photographer's rights and ownership of their images. For more information or to request contact information of the copyright holder of any photograph used on this Web Site, please contact our office at (714) 522-2777.
You may download, print and store selected portions of the content, provided you (1) only use these copies of the content for your own personal, non-commercial use, (2) do not modify or alter the content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice, and (3) do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in any media without our express, written consent. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading.
Wildflower Linen, its clients, vendors and/or industry partners reserve complete title and full intellectual property rights in any content you download from this Web site. Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the content.
Wildflower Linen will aggressively pursue legal action against any person or entity who infringes our copyright, including both civil damages and criminal charges, pursuant to The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, as issued by the United States Copyright Office and available for your review by clicking here.
Wildflower Linen reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will be posted at this location on our Web Site and will go into effect on the date indicated as the ‘Last Updated’ date. The new policy will apply to all current and past users of our web site and will replace any prior policies that are inconsistent.
Copyright 2009 - Wildflower Linen | All Rights Reserved.
Last updated: November 2009